Skip to content
- Teaching: Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels; tutoing, further education.
- Research: independent and joint scientific research projects, qualitative research.
- Policy analysis: Descriptive and prescriptive analyses.
- Public speaking: conferences, workshops, round tables.
- Didactics: E-learning tools, curriculum designing.
- Editing: Proofreading (french, Engish), preparation of “camera-ready” manuscripts, negotiations with publishing houses.
- Translation: Correspondences and scientific texts and articles in French, English, and German.
- Computer: MS Office, Macintosh, Server maintenance, CMS (Joomla and WordPress), edition (Latex), social media.
- Languages: Wolof, French, English, Latin, and Greek.